I've thought long and hard about making a blog. What is the point of making one? Who will read it? And most importantly, what in the world will I write about? But of course, these answers came to me over a period of time and I came to a few conclusions. The first being that I don't care who reads my blog because I'm doing this for me. With that said I know my family and good friends will read often. Secondly, I will write about my life because life is such a beautiful thing and it's funny to look back and reminisce. I will also be writing about the wonderful people in my life ... and about the not so wonderful people if you piss me off. Just kidding, but seriously. As said by the wise Bradley Kollmann, "You better not taint my good name." Don't worry babe, the good status of your name is safe with me.
The last reason for this blog is to record my travels. If you do not know anything about me, know this, I love to travel. I wish I was a good writer so I could be a journalist and travel around the world. Unfortunately, I am an awful writer so that job is out of the question for me. And I'm not mad about that because people such as Samantha Brown and Anthony Bourdain travel the world and they don't really need to write about it ;) If you do not know who I am referring to - then tune into the Travel Channel.
Now it's time for me to go because my little sister is graduating in exactly an hour and 15 minutes! Congratulations to my sister and the class of 2011! Boy, will I miss going to Trumbull High School for random things!
No comments:
Post a Comment