Changes. Changes. Changes. Oh, how I love change. Just kidding, but I have learned to embrace it. Many changes for me in the past week! A few of them being really great ones. I'll start by saying I've started my new job! Although I'm not sure babysitting is my thing, the money I make is incredibly hard to walk away from. I am so grateful to have such a wonderfully paying job. Secondly, well the second one can wait to be discussed.
Last Sunday, I went to Misquamicut, Rhode Island with my very best friends! When we all got settled down I was so surprised to find that my wonderful sister Cassey & our friend Hannah were sitting right behind me! I spent the day tanning, laughing, and playing in the water. It was one of the most fun days I had had in a while. The best part about real beaches are the waves! If you go to a "real" beach and don't go in the water you sure are missing out!
This rain is really putting a damper on my fourth of July festivities. I wanted to go to a bbq and have a few drinks. I'm sure that is still possible, but I have no desire to eat a hotdog/have a beer in the rain. I'd rather sit at home and watch Despicable Me. But hopefully later the rain will stop so I can see some fireworks! If that is not possible then maybe I'll hit up the circus since it is at the Trumbull mall right now!
Yesterday, I had a really great day. I spent the day with some of my amazing sisters celebrating Carolyn Sheas graduation! Congratulations girl! The day was spent with a lot of great laughs and amazing food. Just thinking about the food makes me so hungry! Days like yesterday remind me of how lucky I am to have such beautiful people in my life!
Tomorrow I plan on going to NYC to see the Macy's fireworks! & Tuesday I hope I can find someone to go to Six Flags with me! I am dying to go to the water park! I just need to get through this week because on Friday I will be going to Cape Cod for the weekend! I have not been to the Cape in about 15 years. I don't even remember what it is like! I cannot wait to go and bring back plenty of stories and adventures for you all:)
No comments:
Post a Comment