Monday, August 15, 2011

8.

Oh wow! When was the last time I updated? Since the last time I updated I have done so much! More graduation parties, vacations, sorority retreat, Rascal Flatts concert, started a new job, and the list goes on and on! Summer, how I love you!

Unfortunately, all the barbecues and graduation parties are coming to an end because school starts up two weeks from today!  Although I am sad to see summer go I am a bit excited for fall. I've been doing a lot of online "window" shopping and the sweaters and boots this season are so cute! I want to buy so many already! Also, I am super excited for pumpkin picking, halloween, and formal! All of these exciting things coming up!

It looks like my dad tore his meniscus today and he is very uncomfortable right now. If everyone could shoot a prayer his way I'd really appreciate it! Thanks everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment