Tuesday, January 31, 2012

9.

Since the last time I updated too much has happened! The semester came and went. I GRADUATED! I turned twenty-three & I started my full time job! It's weird how much can change in just a few months.

I'm not going to talk about six months worth of news but I will talk about this weekend. I spent this weekend with my best friends celebrating birthdays all weekend long! We celebrated Alyssa's on Friday and mine on Saturday!

If anyone is ever looking for a good time and you live in the area ... go to Mohegan Sun. There is so much to do there! Gambling, shopping, eating, dancing, drinking ... the list goes on and on! If non of that appeals to you it's an amazing place to people watch. The most interesting people always seem to be at the casino.

The best part of this season? The corals & mint green colors that are coming out! The pretty striped dresses and polka dotted shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment