Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4.

I am a little behind on blogging because I have been semi busy doing things such as ... nothing. On the Fourth of July I went to NYC to see the most beautiful fireworks show I have ever seen in my life - The Macys Fourth Of July Event. Of course, getting there was a process and a half but my goodness was it so worth it!

My lovely friend Alexa and I started the day off with NYC hotdogs and ice cream! I could honestly live off of NYC hotdogs they are that good. Our day consisted of an insane amount of walking! But all of the walking paid off because we met a few people who came in handy ;) And by that I mean that we met a police officer who got us into the VIP section of the event. It made the night unbelievable.

One thing I learned on this day is that you will not find any cheap bars in Chelsea, Manhattan. Also, if you want just a chill bar? Not possible. They are all upscale - which isn't a bad thing, but when all you want to do is get out of the heat and have a bud light lime it sucks.

Boy oh boy do I love NYC. I cannot wait to live on Fifth Ave one day :)


 
Our gorgeous view! We were seated right on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment