Tuesday, July 19, 2011
5.
My absolutely wonderful little sister invited me to join her to see the musical Hair on Saturday the 9th. I jumped on the opportunity because I had heard so many good things about it. What I love about broadway musicals is that most of the theaters aren't that big so every seat is a good seat. So obviously, we had good seats. I found the beginning of the musical a little odd. I could not for the life of me understand what they were singing. I'm not sure if the music was too loud or maybe I was not paying enough attention but whatever it was, it made for an awkward beginning. But, with that said, the second half was so unbelievably amazing. I left the theater all teary eyed and so deep in thought. Not only did I end up really enjoying it, the music is amazing. I listened to my sisters CD. Love the song Hair :) I highly recommend this musical. It is relatively cheap right now and it is only on broadway until early September then it is done for good! So get your tickets asap! You would hate to miss this musical!
Thanks Arielle for the invite :) You're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment