What a fun/sad day I had on July 10th. It was my best friends graduation/going away party. For those of you who do not know Joe Dlugos is one of the greatest friends I have ever had and he moved to Minnesota on Sunday :(:(:( Although, I am sad I know this is such an amazing opportunity for him. I cannot wait to visit!
Joes party was at a park in Bethany, CT. The park was so so beautiful. It had a lake that people were allowed to swim in. I chose not to in fear of getting some sort of parasite. We spent the day hanging out with awesome people (including my lovely sister Carolyn!) and eating such good food! A few times we went to the playground and played on the awesome stuff they had. I ended up being flung to the floor thanks to Joe and friends who decided to spin me so fast I could not hold on.
Although it was so sad to say goodbye it was such a good time! The festivities continued on Tuesday at our friends Emily & Lauren's apartment! They made such amazing pizzas!! Mashed Potato pizza is my new favorite!!! This was the real goodbye between Joe and I. Surprisingly neither of us cried because we have done this before! When I went to Italy and it went by so fast. Until we meet again my friend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment